Are you ready to discard the old attitudes about dating that held you back in 2009? Ready to start fresh with an all-new approach that will result in more great dates? A new year and a new decade is a GREAT time to do that!
Where to begin? Well, start with a check-in with yourself by answering these questions:
1. Do I feel optimistic that my kind of person is out there?
2. Do I feel good about the way I look and the image I'm presenting to the world so I can walk confidently into a room with other singles and have my head held high?
3. Am I able to eliminate negative self-talk about myself most of the time so I feel like a great catch for a long-term partner?
4. Have I dealt with any baggage from the past that was causing me to mistrust, fear, or dislike the opposite sex?
5. Am I giving off the kind of friendly, fun, happy vibes that most attract other people to me?
6. Is my heart free to give to someone else or is there an emotional attachment to someone from the past that I need to let go of?
7. Do I have my life in order enough (with job, kids, house etc.) so that I can put my focus on my dating search and/or actually dating someone?
If you can't answer yes to all of these questions, you may not be quite ready for (or able to muster) a new attitude. You may still have some soul-searching, healing, or image adjustment to do.
Once you CAN answer all of the above in the affirmative, you can start off on a new foot in 2010 in 3 main areas:
1. How you view yourself and your chances of dating success
2. How you view the opposite sex
3. How you interact with the opposite sex
Give it a try and let me know how that goes for you. You have the power to shift your thoughts, which then shift your attitudes and the vibrations you give off. I bet you'll be amazed at how effective such a shift is...in the way you see yourself and your world and the types of things and people you're able to attract into it. Best of luck! Hope to hear from you with some positive results! :-)