Monday, December 16, 2019

Best Online Dating Sites for Seniors

Are you over 50 and looking for a romantic partner? Online dating is the way to go! 

According to The Statistic Brain Research Institute, around 49 million people have tried online dating! In fact, its research shows that 20% of serious relationships today start online, and 17% of couples who got married over the last year met online!

I'm one of those statistics--having connected with my soon-to-be 2nd husband online at age 50, my next serious partner online at age 58, and my current life partner online at age 61. 

Ask me how this excellent tool worked for me (or read about it in my book "How I Met My Second Husband Online at Age 50" -- available from me as an e-book). It tells you all about my experiences and gives you tips that can lead to your own dating success!

If you haven't tried online dating yet, maybe it's because you don't know which sites to consider. According to Mashable, a global multiplatform company that's the go-to source for tech, digital culture, and entertainment content, there are several dating websites that are especially good for older singles: 

eHarmony - $54.95/month for a 3-month subscription
Match - $23.99/month for a 3-month subscription
Elite Singles - $62.95/month for a 3-month subscription
Silver Singles - $57.95/month for a 3-month subscription
Zoosk - $19.98/month for a 3-month subscription
Senior Friend Finder - $11.95/month for a 3-month subscription
Senior Match - $19.95/month for a 3-month subscription

This article gives you all the details about each one's offerings and advantages:

https://mashable.com/roundup/best-dating-sites-for-seniors/

If you've already chosen a site but have other obstacles blocking your success on that site, let's talk. Maybe you need help writing a profile, aren't sure what to say in the first email, or have concerns about the safety of the process.

Whatever is holding you back, I'm sure I can help you sort it out so you can move forward and starting connecting with people and and then set up some dates! Drop me a line at gayle@datingsuccesscoaching.com or call me at 267-245-3023.

No comments:

Post a Comment